Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in Chicago


Merry Christmas!
It's Sophie's 1st Christmas. She opened her first presents, received her first Christmas ornament, attended Christmas Eve Mass, and had a sister giggle fest. I just love this time of year.

Christmas with Lolo, Lola, & Auntie Pam.





The whole family




Christmas Eve cookies...before


Santa came!



Christmas cookies...after


She went straight for the dollhouse.


She went straight for the wrapping paper.







I'm on a quest to find a yummy Christmas morning baked good...these baked donuts did NOT make the cut. Better luck next year.


Christmas morning giggles!




Christmas day we had Lolo, Lola, & Auntie Pam over. It was actually very nice! It was very quiet with a Christmas dinner, most of which was made by Daddy! Yum! But I think I'm going to make my bacon wrapped dates and baked brie every year. It's nice to have some special traditions to look forward to.





No comments:

Post a Comment