Sunday, December 16, 2012

Breakfast with Santa


I'm beginning to see a trend...Lucy does not seem to be super fond of sitting on Santa's lap, but she loves Mrs. Claus! This year she voluntarily jumped into her arms and gave her a big hug. (The big ham that she is.) Lucy was again a big ball of energy, running around this time with Miles. Sophie was VERY well behaved and even fell asleep in Daddy's arms before we made it to the front of the line for Santa. Both girls looked adorable and so sweet.










Aunt Melissa trying to take a picture with Sophie, but Mr. Photogenic himself was trying to steal the show.



This is the best picture of him upstaging...I think it's a Spiderman pose. But how cute is he?!








I love this picture of Daddy. He was waiting for Lucy and I to look at Macy's Christmas windows. It captures everything I love about him all in one shot: Incredibly stylish and handsome, yet still relaxed and cool even when holding a stroller, a family man at heart, with a hint of impatience. (Okay, maybe more than a hint...I know him very well.)



There is something so special about a little girl all dressed up in front of Macy's Christmas windows downtown. (I LOVE having daughters!)



Sophie stayed snuggled in her Bundle-Me blanket, but wow was she a good baby...so relaxed.





No comments:

Post a Comment