Saturday, April 28, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower


Mommy is quite gullible. It's become tradition that I get together with my sister (Aunt Melissa) one last time to hang out and have some girl time before a baby comes along.  At 9 months pregnant, we decided to do lunch on a Saturday before the big due date approached.  So when I walked in to the restaurant to meet her, I did not expect to see all close family, including Mothers, Aunts, Sisters, and Cousins/Friends.  My Mom drove in all the way from Michigan AGAIN to surprise me!  And Jay drove all the way to Gurnee to meet our most talented friend Debbie to pick up the gorgeous gift below (a gift from my Mom and Melissa...the trunk to match the girls' room!)  Never have I felt more special. Adorable strawberry cupcakes and lots of gifts, plus good food and company.  A very awesome surprise!





No comments:

Post a Comment