Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mommy Wednesdays: Last Gym Class

It's bittersweet, but we had Lucy's last gym class for awhile before baby sister arrives.  Mommy is just getting too big and too close to the due date to keep up after Lucy.  I really hope we get to continue this down the road though, but I also think it's a good time to get Lucy involved with more music, or possibly swimming.  And I think it would be really good for Lucy to have something that she can do with Daddy next time.

But to remember it by, Lucy's favorites were always the ball pit and trampoline.  She loved to hang from the bars too, all by herself!  She's SO strong!  Next on the list are probably slides and swings.  Here's a few videos I took on our last day...she has grown so much since we started!









We spent the rest of the night having our own dance party in our TV room.  I love it when she dances and sings.  I hope she always dances.








No comments:

Post a Comment