Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome Baby Sophie!


She's here!
On Saturday, May 5th, at 7:45PM, I got to hold my new baby girl.


The first thing I thought when I saw you Sophie: 
"There's my girl.  She looks so much like Lucy."

Welcome to the world Sophie Charlotte Lerias! You weighed 6lb 13oz and were 19" long. You arrived pretty fast, and were actually about a week and a half ahead of schedule! You were perfect and pink with dark hair, and you were so alert.  Daddy chose your name, and it's beautiful. He was wonderful that day. He held you next, but also attended to me too. 

(The second thing I thought when I saw you Sophie:
"She has long feet too!")


One proud Daddy.



Big Sister Lucy arrived...your first meeting.



A special ballon from Daddy.  You received many gifts and visitors!



The world has become a much more special place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment