Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Magic Kingdom: Last Day!


We spent our last day ending it where it all began. Back to the Magic Kingdom. It was such a nice day out this time. Lucy insisted on her Cinderella dress again. We were able to check out the standard Celebration show Mickey hosts on the castle stage and surprisingly BOTH girls loved it! They sat fairly still and stayed near me.





Beautiful Girl




We ate lunch at Cinderella's Royal Banquet and I was quite impressed. While waiting they got to take a photo with Cinderella and I was shocked that Sophie willingly went up and sat down on her lap. That was an amazing moment. She usually won't go to anyone but Mommy.


We were seated in a perfect spot. It must have been the first table that all Princesses started at when they would come out from behind a curtain, so they would make a bee-line right for my girls. I think Lucy felt pretty special. And this lunch included Jasmine which was neat, because she's not typically or easily found.







My dessert was quite clever I thought.



Beautiful Girl again...she can level me with her eyes. And that smile!


At the end of the night when we were heading to ride the Buzz Lightyear ride one last time, we happened upon a Stitch dance party that included Pluto and Chip & Dale! Yes! Chip & Dale were a must-see for the girls and I didn't think we could find them. But not only did the girls get to see them, they got to dance with them! Stitch, Chip, and Dale came out into the audience and danced and danced. Sophie loved this too. I only caught Lucy on video somehow, but this just made me so happy! Definitely a great way to end our visit.


We started off the day visiting the newest value resort, Disney's Art of Animation. I think we did this just to appease Mommy, but we ate breakfast here and took a few pics outside in front of the HUGE sketches.





No comments:

Post a Comment