Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Pool


My little retro Lucy.  It was a 95 degree day today, so we headed to the pool.  But I also took a bunch of pictures of her walking Rox during a potty break.  I love the little sweetheart neckline on this romper, and the ruching in the front and back make it look so 1940s!  What a stylish way to beat the heat.





In our stroller on the way to the pool...


What a beach babe.  So the pool doesn't allow cameras, but I snuck this one shot of her relaxing in the stroller right before we left.  It was so neat to watch Lucy wade through the kiddie pool for the first time. She went under the water twice!  Both times on accident, and I think she was a little surprised, but she didn't cry.  She seemed a little scared at one point and kind of clung to me, but then by the end she was back at it again.  I picked her up high in the air and plunked her back down in the water to splash, which she made me do over and over again, laughing the whole time.  I love her laugh.  We also figured out how to splash by kicking while sitting on the edge of pool, which we later practiced in the bathtub.  Funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment