Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Party Henry!


Ice cream cake in honor of Cousin Henry's 4th Birthday Party!  I can't believe he is turning 4 already.  He looks like such a big boy now.  I remember holding him for the first time just hours after he was born, when he opened his eyes and looked straight into mine.  It was that moment that sold me.  I needed a plan to "get me one of those"!  And then came Lucy.  

Henry's not my short, pudgy little old-soul of a nephew anymore.  He's turned into quite the big boy, lanky and still blonde, and more daring every day.  And Miles isn't too far behind him!  But he wasn't above giving Lucy a genuine kiss and hug as a thank-you for coming, and he still calls me Babe.  I hope that part of him never grows old.








No comments:

Post a Comment