Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Throwdown 2010



Lucy refuses to eat fruit.  She lets it rest on her tongue, sways it around, and then spits it back out.  But what will she eat?  Turkey.  I swear my baby girl will eat nothing but turkey.  I think my child has found her favorite holiday.

We visited Nana and Papa for Thanksgiving day and had a blast competing against each other playing Nintendo Wii's Just Dance.



Papa found he scored more points by sitting down to play...Cheater :)

Lucy and Cousin Miles had more fun with the leftovers!



And what's in store for Lucy next?  Mommy's favorite time of year...Christmas!  It snowed the day after Thanksgiving this year so I ran her outside to see how she would react to her first official snow.  Yes, it snowed in February when she was born, but she probably couldn't even see it back then.  This time she watched with such curiosity.  They'll be plenty more where that came from I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment