Friday, September 17, 2010

The "Mini-Crunch"

The "Mini-Crunch"

Name:  The Mini-Crunch

Description:  This is one of the pictures I was able to get of the "mini-crunch".  She will lift her head and shoulders up off the floor, tense her body (holding her breath like she's about to do a sit-up), stick her arms and legs out straight, and raise them all in the air while pointing her toes.  Her little body kind of shakes a little and she'll hold it there for like 3 seconds, and then lay back down.  I think she's trying to sit up, but hasn't figured out how yet, so it always results in what I've now dubbed "the mini-crunch".   Most often performed on the changing table immediately after laying her down on it, or if she's been on her back too long while playing.

Review:  ★★★★  (4 Stars)
This makes me laugh every time without fail.  It is so darn cute!  I've tried this move by the way.  It is not easy.  It's like doing a pilate's move by creating a "V" with your body, and then holding it there.  My favorite thing about watching this is the little face she makes...it's one of such determination and her lips are all scrunched up or pursed.  My baby is going to have abs of steel!

No comments:

Post a Comment