Monday, September 20, 2010

Farewell Summer

Lucy at approx 6 1/2 Months with one pooped Roxy

I think this picture encapsulates much of Summer 2010 for me and Lucy.  Almost every day I would get home from work, pick Lucy up and rush home to take her outside and enjoy the breeze.  I'd strap her into the Baby Bjorn, grab Rox, and off we would go for a walk.  If Lucy was tired, it was a short walk.  But this summer Lucy was the perfect age to explore.  She was about 4 months old at the start of summer, just about the time that she became aware that there was a world outside of her crib and Mommy's arms.  So she would love to go for these walks and take it all in.  It was so much better than sheltering her inside the stroller.  She got a great view from up high on my stomach, and I got a decent workout.  Mostly I think she just watched the dog :)  She's madly in love with Roxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment