Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sophie's Baptism



Sophie behaved so well during the service where her baptism was announced! She sat quietly, then eventually fell asleep just sitting in our arms! During her official baptism, she did fairly well too. She didn't cry when they poured the water over her head, and fit perfectly into her special dress that both she and Lucy wore. Maybe we will have to preserve the dress and pass it down for generations to come. 

Most importantly, my baby is now baptized, and I look forward to watching her grow in her faith as she discovers all of God's wonderful plans for her. More now than ever, I am so very thankful to God for my girls. Two sweet, beautiful, and healthy girls. I am so very blessed, and humbled when I look at them. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but along with my life and my husband, they are God's GREATEST gift to me. 










Sophie's Godparents: Tita Meliza and Uncle Junior


Lola and Nana



No comments:

Post a Comment