Saturday, February 18, 2012

Play Dates x3


This weekend we had visitors!

We puppy sat my sister's dog, Coppi.  We had the Weiss family visit for the weekend.  AND we got a visit from Hilary on Saturday!  All the warmth in our house was very inviting.  Roxy got a playdate all weekend and I could tell she really enjoyed the company.  Mommy got to see two of her best girlfriends and was even spoiled with a little girl time for pedicures!  (Thanks to the Daddies for entertaining the little girls at a Valentine's Party and playhouse at Northbrook Ct.)  And Lucy of course got to have a play date with Taryn all weekend.  They are finally starting to interact more!

Snack Time

Lucy's artwork she made during Daddy/Daughter time.



Dance Party!




The girls used the play area down in our basement Sunday.  They also got into Lucy's dress-up trunk.  And for the first time Lucy handed me the one pink princess dress she had, said "On", and then I swear I heard her say "I Princess".  She then didn't want to take it off and ate a royal hotdog lunch with french fries.  I'm unsure if this is just a phase, or a glimpse into the next 5-10 years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment