Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Gym on Mommy Wednesdays


We were on our way out the door to our gym class but I had to snap some pictures...she looks like she's going to school!



Almost every Wednesday I take Lucy to her My Gym class where they practice all sorts of gymnastics and encourage physical activity.  Some days we do somersaults, back flips, hang from the monkey bars, rope climbs, and even sing songs and have warm-up time.  (It's cute.)  Today we walked the balance beam...but of course the ball pit is still Lucy's favorite.




She does NOT like hanging...too funny!







After her nap on this particular Wednesday, we went for a longer walk which turned into a visit to the park.  My other baby was SUCH a good dog and just chilled in the sun while tied to a tree.  





Lucy's newest word?  Choo Choo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment