Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Book


"Hooray for Amanda & Her Alligator!" by Mo Willems.  Aunt Heather brought Lucy this big girl book when she visited!  Lucy LOVES it!  I didn't realize how much she was going to love it until long after Aunt Heather left.  But she likes to sit with it and flip through the pages.  I'm expecting her to start "reading" aloud any day now.  
Mommy loves this book because it has my name in it...and it's written by my old "boss" from my college intern days in New York.  Someday I'll bring you there baby.  You're going to love Central Park, SoHo, and street vendor hot dogs :)



Lucy rockin' the Roxy shirt...


We've taken to carrying this purse around a lot lately...she looks like such a lady when she puts it on her shoulder.



And one last picture...just because it's cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment