Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!


Hello Summer!

Four whole days with our Lucy.  I love long weekends.  We had everything from cold weather, to crazy rain and thunderstorm warnings, to a hot and humid 90 degrees on Memorial Day.  This moment in the fountain was special...a moment I'll cherish.  It was just gorgeous weather and pretty windy, so we kept getting sprayed by the big fountain.  Lucy got drenched, and she loved it!  She didn't want to leave.  I'm so happy I have a water baby.  I guess Daddy will have to grin and bear the pool, beach, and sprinklers this season.  


And Lucy had her first trip to Village Creamery, the local Filipino ice cream shop.  She loves ice cream, just like Daddy.  She had banana (made with fresh bananas...so good!), I had Ube, and Daddy had Espresso Chip. 




I didn't remember to cart my camera with me much over the weekend, but we also had a family BBQ at Lolo and Lola's house.  Lucy got right in there with the big kids and wanted to play.  

And here's a couple of cute ones of just the outfit she wore on the 90 degree day...



And here's her being silly wearing Daddy's hat.  This was of course a much colder day...




No comments:

Post a Comment