Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Playdate


I love Mommy Wednesdays!  Today Brendan and his Mommy Kim happened to be in the area so we scheduled a last minute playdate today!  It's 20 degrees out, so it was a perfect day to hang out indoors and play with Lucy's toys.  Brendan has the Little Zoomers car ramp at home, so he knew exactly what toy he wanted to play with. And both kids love books so we had storytime with Kim :)  

I love how Lucy has her hand on his knee.  She kept holding on to Brendan all day!


Unfortunately I've misplaced my DSLR camera at the moment, so photos from my iPhone will have to do for now.  But I love seeing Lucy play with kids her own age.  She seems so social right now.  She has a tendency to try and use other babies as objects to pull herself up and stand, and she kept trying to grab Brendan's lips, but he was a good sport about it.  Afterwards she crashed and fell asleep so easily for her afternoon nap.  I think this playdate was just what she needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment