Monday, October 4, 2010

Mommy Wednesdays


Back in July of this year, I decided to go part time at work, dropping down to 4 days a week instead of 5 days (or a 32 hour employee instead of 40).  Best decision I ever made.  Now every Wednesday I get to watch my little girl go grow up.  I get to feed her lunch and see her face the first time she eats cheese.  I get to help her stand and encourage her to crawl on her own.  I get to help her experience the world first hand, and in this case watch her try to eat a pumpkin.  I took her to Didier Farm way up north to pick out pumpkins, look at the animals in the petting zoo, have a picnic lunch, and pick up some Pumpkin and Apple Cider Cinnamon donuts.

Decorations at Didier Farm






We met Brendan and his Mommy Kim again, and they live so close to the farm!  Lucy just loves to hang out with babies her own age. 






No comments:

Post a Comment