Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chicago Botanic Garden




Can you tell my favorite color is orange yet?
Lucy and I spent the day at the Chicago Botanic Gardens.  I fell in love with this place the first time I went with Jay years ago, but really it was Thora who showed me what Botanic Gardens were all about.  I must have been fourteen years old then, but she opened up a whole new outdoor world for me.





We met our friend Brendan and his Mommy Kim for a play date there!  This time they actually played together!  It has been so cool to see Lucy interact more with people and babies lately.  She always tries to touch faces or anything that makes noise.  The problem is she then grabs on to whatever she can get her hands on and won't let go.  This poses an interesting problem because yesterday I swear I found a dog whisker in the folds of her clothes...poor Roxy.








Brendan the Love Bug...What a Cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment